Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oops...I forgot yesterday's post...

Sorry about that! Reminder to my CP classes: There was no reading for tomorrow, but you DO have a paper due--the "secret" paper. If you need the three quotes I put on the board again, come see me ASAP. Dont forget the Focus Areas for this response are: 1) Introduction 2) Alternating Sentence Beginnings. If you dont remember what I mean by these, go check your notes. We have gone over these before.

Honors English: Read THROUGH chapter 11 for tomorrow. Dont worry if you are confused by Chapter 11....I will explain it when I see you. Make sure you read!

English 12: Start studying for your midterms! We will begin reading Hamlet tomorrow (we were missing a lot of folks yesterday). We took all appropriate notes...make sure you have your notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment