Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MIDTERM WEEK #1

(Check the blog this week for any hints or tips or questions you may have about your midterm exam coming up!)

None of my classes have midyear exams today. Tomorrow, COLLEGE PREP has their exam during block 1. You should really prepare for this by studying:

  • the three vocabulary word lists I singled out
  • YOUR NOTES regarding the short stories (know the literary terms....look at the NOTES we took....if you actually want a hard copy of the short story, come and see me!)
  • the "Hamlet" stuff we've done so far....know things like puns, soliloquies, etc.
  • the literary term definitions we've been using all year....you will definitely have to apply them to works we have read thus far

IF you have any questions or problems, please come see me!! I will be in my room....even if it is during a regular class, come on by....your question is important

No comments:

Post a Comment