Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BLACK DAY

ENGLISH 12
1. vocab test was taken today
2. I AM THE CHEESE
-review study guide questions through chapter 7
-read, together, taking notes out loud...
-for next class, you need to read through chapter 10 AND do the study guide questions
-be prepared for a test on chapters 1 through 10 next class...you cannot use your notes on "this" one

HONORS
1. Monte Cristo
-listen to really cool music over the intercom
-at this point, you should finish the book on your own...I will not necessarily TEST you on the last 25 pages or so that remain....BUT I am hoping that you will WANT to finish this on your own, to see what hyappens. Furthermore, finishing the whole book will GREATLY help you on your midterm exam
-we went to the library to continue on the philosophy projects...these are to be presented on THURSDAY
2. We took the vocab test!
3. Please, if you would, give me a graded paper to bring with me on Friday when I go to my writing conference......

No comments:

Post a Comment