Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ORANGE DAY

HONORS ENGLISH
1. Guidance came to class today....they took the whole period talking about college admission/graduation/FAFSA/applying/other important stuff!
2. I will be out on Friday of this week....your sub (the lovely Ms Albert) will instruct you as to what you will do on Friday.
3. Due to guidance being in and me being out, we will now have the vocab test next THURSDAY instead of Tuesday.....also, when I am back on Tuesday for class, we will review vocab, start Beowulf, etc....

CP 9
1. Vocabulary
-finish words..... because I will be out this Friday, the test will now be on TUESDAY!!!!!....make sure you study!
-we spent some time making "strategy charts" involving syn, ant, pictures, etc....use these to study for your test!
2. On Friday, I will be out.....Ms Albert, your sub, will instruct you on the story you are to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment