Friday, February 15, 2013

ORANGE DAY/ALL CLASSES PLEASE READ

ALL CLASSES PLEASE READ:

**I hope you all have a great vacation. I will be at school on the Monday after vacation....however, after that, I will be out for the rest of the week while I recover from shoulder surgery. Mr Record will be your sub while I am gone. I have gone over the plans with him, and I have told some of my classes what those plans will be. Please be sure to come prepared to class with your notebook and a pen. English classes will be doing a grammar/sentence structure writing unit during the week I am out. When I return, college prep classes will begin HAMLET, and honors classes will begin with BEOWULF. Have a safe and happy week off!!!

COLLEGE PREP

1.Grammar/writing
-subject/verb agreement
-prepositional phrases
2. Finish film

HONORS
1. Same plan as black day from yesterday....only you folks took your root test today...so, if you were out today, please see me Monday after vacation so you can make it up before I leave for my surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment